Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Texas Woo Crew Blog Starting (again)

Hi,

I'm starting a blog (again).  The first time was just an announcement that I was starting - and that was it - just an announcement and it was in 2012.    So, really, I'm starting again.    Here's why.

The next 90 days I will be throwing myself into the ring to eat healthy which means for me - no gluten, no sugar, and, temporarily, no vinegar or alcohol (this part will be easy since I'm a water snob.)   It's my stories about what happens during the next 90 days when I try to go for the full 10 rounds in this tough fight when practically everywhere the menu is set against me.   Wheat is in everything.  Sugar is my kryptonite.   GMO Corn is in omnipresent.    Rice is not my friend either and I AM CHINESE.   My whole lineage has eaten rice.  We've last this long so what's the deal?   Well, the deal is that food is made differently than ever before - but I'll save that for later.

So I invite you to join me on my (mis)adventures about something that everyone does every day.  Eating!!  I'm not promising perfect.  Although, this does feel a little impossible despite, you know, boot straps and pulling and all.    (On an aside,  I truly hope this encourages you to start doing that thing that you've been wanting to do that you think is impossible.)

In the meanwhile, I'm just concentrating on this one day and not the rest...and so here we go, count it down with me...90....

xoxo,
MooWoo


No comments:

Post a Comment